Our Newest Research Laser System for Stem Cell Research, Gene Targeting, Knock Out Mouse Production, SCNT, ICSI, IVF and Assisted Hatching.
- Laser and RED-i target locator built into 40x or 20x objective.
- High image quality.
- Enhanced UV transmission, compatible with stains such as DAPI, Hoechst, and others.
- Improved working distance - use with or without glass heater.
- No laser alignment needed
- Similar in size to standard objectives
- Compatible with all major microscope brands, including newer and upright models.
The XYRCOS laser permits non-contact ablation of targeted membranes or structures. The XYRCOS laser module consists of a high power, Class 1, 1460 nm infrared laser plus RED-i target locator integrated into a 40x or 20x objective. Compatible with most inverted microscopes, the XYRCOS laser attaches to the turret just like a typical objective and allows full use of all the microscope's standard features, such as fluorescence and Hoffman imaging. In addition, the laser is factory-aligned and locked in place to ensure safe ablation.